The hair just kills me. It starts off being combed and spiked a little, then ends up looking, well, the reality of it all is that his head has already done about 80 tricks by this time..under blankets, in and out of water "projects". Today the pickles fell out of the bag and everywhere and he brought in the clean up "pickle juice" in a container and had it in his room..fingers in it, in his hair..oh my.
O.k. here we go. All I have left in me is the ability to tink on this board and then press enter. Here are 2 pictures from today.
I'll post later, but I thought I'd at least prove that we should not be charged with truancy? yah, that's a word, right?
So tired!!
3 comments:
We started too!!! woooooooooo weeeeeeeee! It's a crazy life!
I must say in black and white how terribly sorry I am for ever, ever judging you and being mad that you can't talk to me. We have 12 "balls" to keep in the air. 3 social studies, 2 history (Alan wanted to do a WWII unit) 2 P.E., 1 Math, 3 science and 1 Language Arts/REading. Three of my classes are already scripted and ready to go (I just have to log what I did). All the rest is us.
I need a housekeeper, a cook, and a..., well, anyways! I feel super successful because I did this for 2 days so far!! Haaaa! You ahve done it for 7? years!
ha! gotta walk in somebody's moccasins to really understand them, eh?
It took us til after three to get it "all" done today. And that really wasn't "everything".
But it was my best. Or at least I tried to make it that way.
So glad you're homeschooling. It really is rewarding... hard, but good.
Post a Comment