Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary (technically) Alan


Skye with daddy about 4 years ago.
Daddy with Chase same age as Daddy with Skye above. And below, me and thee on our cruise about 2 years ago in Zihuatenejo..

Saw the bottom of the laundry basket and the sink today. Also spent 3 hours actually playing with the kids. I feel so good inside like I am giving my family what it needs. Tonight we're going out to simple dinner to celebrate the "actual" anniversary of our nuptuals (always feel like I'm saying a naughty word when I say that word) and we have a new sitter. Oh the sitter problem could get me on a tangent that I would never be able to recover from. O.k.
So, here are some things I'm grateful for my husband for:
1. His height..he's not tall, but about a head and a half taller than me, so that's perfect
2. His body..just love the way that God made his shape
3. His sense of humor that usually only comes out with me and few others
4. His methodical thinking/processing (this isn't something I've always been grateful for, but am learning it's much better than the way I process things...which is a also a tangent I wouldn't be able to recover from)
5. Slow and steady..not hasty
6. Doesn't yell at me ever
7. Doesn't waste our money ever
8. Doesn't want a lot of stuff..just experiences together
9. Loves his boys, loves his boys
10. Still thinks I'm hot, even after many pounds gained.

Thanks Alan, really for sticking it out with me for 14. I can't really get my mind to conquer that thought, but I will hope for another 14 at least together. I choose to love you and that's really not that hard.

No comments: