Before I begin rambling and not be able to type any longer, due to blogwrist, I must tell you that my little niece was born Wednesday. She was early and so we can pray that she gets stronger and her lungs do good. One major prayer request that has already pretty much been answered is that she's been taken off the ventilator. So, more requests coming, but please pray for my sister Lori and her husband Jer. They really need clear minds and protected hearts. They are being told so many things by different people and I'm so worried for their emotional state, just because people really aren't trying to be selfish, but that's the way it looks and sounds..people say the meanest and unsensitive things to new mommas. Ugh.
I'm so excited because they are picking her name tomorrow. I'm secretly hoping it has my name in it somewhere, but there's my selfish wish. I don't even know why I want my name in there, perhaps because I can't be there with Lor and I'm so much a part of her life and her story now and that's special to me, either way and even if it's no where near my name!!! Hee! I'll let you know.
My heart is heavy in general for others. I have so many in my life right now that have hard things going on. I'm just going to stay in prayer. Much love.
No comments:
Post a Comment