Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chase Ray 10 months old

my funny face!
laughing at momma tickling me

We had some professional pics done of Chase Ray and I'll post them and/or send them out once I get them back from our friend. It was one of our sunniest days yet this summer and Chase didn't prefer very much to sit in scratchy, dirty places, altho he cooperated. He is very smiley, but on this particular Saturday morning he was a bit bothered. I think Ryan managed to get some good shots anyway. I'm hoping he captured the essence of Chase.
He is crawling now. Sometimes depending on the time of day, he'll sort of forget that he can go around and I'll have to encourage him. He wanted to play, play today. Sort of felt like he was telling me that he wasn't a little burrito wrap anymore...like I can wrap him up in my arms..if you've ever held him you'd know what I mean..he just is sooo sunggly and sometimes still forgets to hold up his backbone..just is like a little squished up Taco Bell Burrito..not like an overstuffed rigid Chipotle burrito!
O.k. so off the food thing..perhaps I'm hungry (as always) but he is getting to be very verbal. He's not too demanding, except if I stray from the eating schedule, then he starts yelling out at me, which I still am not bothered by, seems so adorable still. "e-ehehhe..nyah, nyeh" (that's momma I think cuz that's what he always 'says' when he wants me) or he'll say daddadadda..which really means Alan.
Today he was standing and trying to walk along something and lost his balance and went crash on his head. I don't think I've heard him cry hard like that ever. He's never gotten hurt, never really had a hurt cry..just a couple times mad cry. Anyways, it was soooo heart tearing..lip out and everything.
O.k., so here are some pics.
I won't be blogging much this week..we're actually taking vacation fri-tues. I reminded Alan of it today and this is what he said, "I have to take all the way from Friday through Tuesday?" I said "uh hum" and he says, "are you sure". Um, yes, because you've already paid to book the cottage! or should I say the bare bones cabin in the boonies.

No comments: