



I've included some school pics. We have 2 classes per week at Julian and then we have 2 p.e. classes that equals 4 classes per week. Just thought I'd give you a glimpse at the school so you could see where we go. It's very challenging for Skye to sit still, so you can pray that the teachers won't get frustrated with him, as that's the only thing so far that they've commented on. I pray that he won't get to frustrated too that he won't be able to learn. I'm ultimately responsible for his testing, but I want the classes to be a good experience for him.
Here he is doing the pledge..did I already post this? Sorry..
O.k. now here's part 2...a little less bouncy and more accurately recited.
2 comments:
Hey! Just stopping by and catching up a bit! Thanks for letting me in:) oh and by the way-I love real! Say what you mean and mean what you say;)
Hey, he doesn't say "trustus" anymore : )
Great job on your song, Skye! We love you big boy!
Post a Comment