Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All sorts of great praises

First we must talk about Chase's eating...lots of vegies are o.k. Feet up on the table while eating and sometimes puts the head back into recline position, is o.k. and even tho no teeth in the back, gnawing at something back and forth is also good and o.k.



Ealson's over to play and sneak in a popsicle (they all thought it was real sugar, but nope..none!) I also filled them full of peanuts and apple juice..don't tell mom! We love these boys!!
Skye loves to pose for me..just thought he looked especially big boy today..

No time to go into detail, perhaps in my next posts..
1. Great refreshing and God inspiring time this morning at the park, with a person that is becoming more dear to me. Was definitely a shared love for the Lord and so much of a wellspring, I just don't know how else to put it.
2. Feeling a bit better..you know what I feel like? I feel pregnant. I can't be because I had that nasty snip/sew (should I be saying this to you ladies? oh yes, this is a private blog) but that's how lethargic and spin-eey and my innards feeling weird and all that. I know it's just healing from this nasty gastro thing, but it's awful. If you ever thought I was a clean and neat person, just come on over right now. And why is it, JUST WHY IS IT, that when you are throwing up, having your period, vomitting or something (worse), THAT YOU RUN OUT OF DETERGENT. Oh why????
3. Skye had a very "non" sensory day today and it was just refreshing. So, I'm going to end with some Skye-isms and some pics of our recent activities.

Before I do, I must put in some prayer requests:
1.For my family again (still battling some very hard spiritual and physical matters with outside--our 4--family)
2.Alan's mom who is still in bad shape in the hospital
3. Just today they had this big announcement about Alan's job--not good, so we're not sure where we are at.. just got potentially tossed in the air? BUT has a meet with the recruiter again tomorrow and there's a position open in Rancho Bernardo (way too far for him to do both jobs, so it would have to pay quite a bit)
4. HOA stuff, as always..please just keep our safety and ministry affectiveness always in your prayers

O.k. back to the pics--


science project..look at that look on his face of sheer delight in the nastiness..it was compared to yes, a bowel movement..what else?


Chase just does not snuggle, so this is a shot of something he loves to do, snuggle for a second, after a nap, with Skye (not me!)
So here are my brown shoes, clogs, whatever you want to call them. I was saying in some past posts how I knew they wouldn't be up to par with the local style, but I decided it was a step in the right direction for me!
I didn't realize that Skye had the camera the last few days and there are shots of me doing things I would not like to be recognized in (sorting laundry only wearing my p.j. top and undies--how and when did he take that picture?) I partly think it's hilarious and part sort of annoyed or something..is it disrespectful of my stuff? not sure..anyways---so when this one came up (and by the way, they're always of him doing stuff or me/Alan working) he says to me, "I was working on my cool moves mom!" funny boy.

Chase is pretty easily walking! phew for momma!
And below, Yogurtland is a mommas paradise (self serve yogurt). They get their own bowl, serve their own flavor (or flavors, whatever type of kid you have!), add the toppings themselves and then they eat. All you have to do is pay and watch. It's really magic. I'm thinking about opening one and then offering beds for moms (or private rooms) because the whole process could take about 15 minutes, if timed right! Just teasing! I actually love to do it with him and watch..so cute. Oh, and Chase loves NO TOPPINGS and green tea and mango. Skye loves MOSTLY toppings and pbutter, butterfinger, all those kinds.

1 comment:

JJandFive said...

Love the posts... but sorry to hear Al's mamma is sick (again). And that your stomach is still not-quite-back-to-normal..
LOVED the Skye quips as usual.
BTW, what was that science project all about anyhow? (Totally gross looking).
Noah and I are making yogurt in science this week... (he's learning about enzymes) gotta buy rennet at the grocery store first. Um... and Alyssa is making a puppet in her reading curric... pretty fun, I'll take a picture for sure. That's all the fun school stuff here. OH! Except we need to catch ants to freeze this week. Yep. Alyssa's learning about cold-blooded animals. I think when you thaw them they resume life.
Ain't that just it? ; )