Monday, September 22, 2008

Hospital time again

I'm glad that I have heaven to think about as this body isn't much worth getting excited over. I have been in the hospital..just for a day, but I got really dehydrated. I have this gastroentimitis, or something like that. I feel like I have had the flu really bad, except the insides of my body don't feel good. Yesterday I got morphine (the only drug that I'm literally NOT allergic to) and some other milder concoctions. We got home this morning and I'm just barely here. Alan has helped a lot and my adopted Aunt Carolyn took the kids over night last night and then Alan went to pick them up this morning at 6 so she could get ready for work. He had all of about 1 1/2 hours of sleep last night. He did school with Skye, cleaned all the clothes that I burned through (probably 2 loads worth) and all the linens and rugs that I pooped/threw up over...it's a mess.

Please pray that I'll feel better soon. With this schedule we have going, I just can't afford to be sick and I just don't have the local help I need to step in to be momma. My girlfriend Jess who I switch kids with a lot is out of town this week. O.k. no more typing, more sleeping, just thought I'd ask for prayer.

3 comments:

meghann said...

I am praying for you! It must be hard not to have much help right now. please let us know of any updates. Jut know that you are in my prayers tonight. When do you think you will be here next? Id love to see you:)

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness. i will pray for you Lisa:( Hope you feel much better soon.

JJandFive said...

oh Lisa. So sad!!!