Sunday, June 8, 2008

Very Melancholy

Not sure if that's even a term in scripture, but I don't really know how to explain how I'm feeling. Perhaps misunderstood by others sometimes? Perhaps I'm not a very good communicator? I'm really sad today. I'm sad about suffering, sad about not getting the things I want. Sad about my small space that my boys can't be "boys" in sometimes. (still grateful) I just feel inward focused.

My little one has been up 4 nights in a row. I'm sleep deprived and can't seem to get over some disappointments. I'm also sad for other people and their sorrow. I miss some dear people in my life. I don't want to explain myself to new people I meet. I want a good bbsitter that I can bond with and not explain everything to. I really want good communication with my husband. I want this HOA stuff to be more hopeful..just feel like it's endless negative comments..like I sometimes don't want to go out my front door.

I pray that I can stop thinking about all the sickness, death and sadness and look forward to heaven. It felt really good tonight when Skye and I watched a movie together and just sat the whole time on the couch and snuggled. He knows what's good for me!

I pray I can encourage others and not expect anything in return. I really want to serve and be a good friend, just feel like I can't do it at times.
O.k. off to bed.

1 comment:

JJandFive said...

: ( Sad post. So sorry : (