
Chase Ray is One!! We had super deluxe cup cakes and an ice cream and topping fest..with 10 different toppings..say oooo.

Dillon Vindiola, Seth Svitenko and Skye riding the 100 year old carousel. This chair tipped back and forth very fast..so fun!

Chase looks so beat up..oh well, at least I look tan..hee! just teasing!

Here are the boys in their matchy matchy!! I scored with these hats and shirts..total= less than $30 from Janie and Jack!

Chase's birthday present from us..this little ball shooting machine. I brought some toys like this and put out blankets so the little ones would have a good time too..the big kids loved it!

I felt really like a champion creating these. these little boxes had giraffes that stuck up. I filled each one with playdough and m'ms. I had buckets filled with treats...and jelly beans all around for decor, beside the candy. Skye was buggin me all week about the whip cream so at the party I gave him his own bottle and he and his friends filled the balloons with it and then threw it at each other..phew..it was messy and fun!

The boys taking a cuddle.

Aiden and Chase..Chase loves Aiden..it's Jen's boy, well one of them!

Aubrey..she's one of my favorite!

the new do.
1 comment:
Love the pictures! Those color licorice sticks and the blue bucket... soo Lisa! ; )
Post a Comment