It's hard to imagine this picture without seeing the 'rest' of the bunch...Juli and I have added 2 more to our groups. Skye and Julianna love each other and he was trying to grab her hand for the picture. This is out in front of Juli's church, CrossWay.
I originally went for John's 40th bday (Juli's husband) At the party..Doug Freas, Todd Humphreys and Rob Shedore..playing the "can you name that tune" from the '80's. John's bro James did this game and it was fantastic..some ofus sang along and wanted to get up and dance..


Visiting Molly in South Charlotte, which is where I used to live. This is Molly's middle one, Jeremiah..and this is my old house!! As you can see....I created a lush landscape..we planted most of those trees and had to add about 600 pounds of peet moss and soil, to mix and work with the hard clay. When I came back to see it doing this great..it was a really good thing. Too bad nothing was blooming! All plants you can see were our original plantings..we relaly took time and effort and planning before planting..it was blessed. The only difference is that I had a different color..really bold blue shutters and door..
4 comments:
Wow. Look at those fun pictures : ) What a handsome crew!
Love you : )
hey!!!! I totally remember john's party too...can you believe all the kiddos that came after that:)when will you come visit again? ya know....now that juli's got a ''full house'' your ALWAYS welcome to stay with me:)juli wouldn't be that upset right? hehe:)
p.s- i LOVE seeing your boys! gives me sweet images to look forward too!
Ha! Very funny Meghann ; )
what's funny? don't get it...
Post a Comment