Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New idea

So God gave me this idea to have a boutique in order to raise money for something (not sure exactly what yet) and then have food and drinks and just let people peruse and buy. I have seen this done before, but I felt God tell me to do it. So, I'm going ahead. Lots of planning and I really want it to be good. Will you pray for a great place to meet at, great donations and there was an idea thrown out there to include a local Marriage and Family Therapist who was wanting to do something along these lines. Pray for that connection, if that's what God wants.

On the same prayer lines, I really want you to pray for our neighborhood. I want our neighbors to come to know the Lord. We bought these books to start a bbstudy and haven't given them out, as we haven't figured out the technical details yet. I want you to specifically pray for Jen and Tim that they would respond to God's call on their lives...surely they can't walk in darkness forever? oh, I can't stand all the sin around me and that they are so bound by it.

No comments: