One thing I've been meaning to do is form a bucket list. So, here I begin. I'm learning to listen to those things that make my soul happy without letting the distractions of my soul clutter that.
I really don't have a good order to this, but here are some:
Have an office
Do one photo shoot a month and still have balance
Weigh 140 and have bulging arm muscles
Visit Spain and take photos of arches, bougainvillea and water fountains
Go on another cruise
Get asked to share about photography tips
Get asked to share about my weight loss/getting healthy journey
Get asked to share about homeschool in these times.
Have my husband get a job he loves....
O.k. so what are some of yours?
2 comments:
I have a bucket list and your post reminded me of it- I updated it and was able to cross off four items!!!
I really want to go on a weekend trip to Catalina Island. Now I need to come up with my own big list! ~ Holly
Post a Comment