I'd love some ideas on how to make this Easter season really come alive to my kids. All I've got so far is some resurrection eggs. I know that's a start, but anyone done any prep already that they'd like to share?
I'm going to e-mail you the cutest puff pastry illustration of the rising of Christ. To summarize you put a marshmellow (Jesus) and some other stuff in the pastry (the tomb) and cook it, when you open the pastry the marshmellow is gone (risen), just like Jesus! I thought it was such a cute and creative was to make Jesus and Easter more tangible for the kiddos.
1 comment:
I'm going to e-mail you the cutest puff pastry illustration of the rising of Christ. To summarize you put a marshmellow (Jesus) and some other stuff in the pastry (the tomb) and cook it, when you open the pastry the marshmellow is gone (risen), just like Jesus! I thought it was such a cute and creative was to make Jesus and Easter more tangible for the kiddos.
Post a Comment