Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not in the mood

Me on the airplane
me and my book...that's all that was sitting next to me..that's great, eh?

I've sort of been swallowed by FaceBook and by life. I went traveling tho, for about 2 and1/2 days and Alan stayed with the kids. I'm really grateful. Hre are a couple pics, if they load.
I'll get back to blogging, but honestly, can hardly keep my head above water. It will be better once I organize and get some of these closets cleaned out.
I tried uploading all the ones of me and San Francisco...I promise I didn't just take head shots of myself...it just happen to be that this is what it uploaded and since it's just a few of you lookin, I guess that's o.k.?
Ill try and upload more later, but now it's almost 11 and I've got school to teach and must wake up at 5~!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Beautiful:))

3orange1blonde said...

You're so kind to me!!!

Lindsay said...

Okay, I might just scream if I open your blog page one more time and see this post. Update....Hellooooooo I know you are alive out there:)